Green Party Links
- Campus Greens
- Green Party of Marin
- Napa County Green Party
- Green Party of Mendocino
- Green Party of California
- Green Party of the United States
- Global Greens
- The Green Internet Society
- [Green Party Ballot Status & Voter Registration]
- Greens in Office
- Green Party News
- [GPUS Newscenter]
- GreenPages - Articles, news and commentary about Greens and the Green Party in the US
- Green Party of the United States Press Releases
- Grassroots Organizing Working Group (GROW)
- Why you should register as a Green
Projects / Allies
- Californians for GE-Free Agriculture
- Environmental Center of Sonoma County
- Living Wage Coalition of Sonoma County
- No Spray
Interesting Media Information
- Ballot Access News - a non-partisan newsletter reporting on the trials and tribulations of folks trying to put candidates on the ballot in the United States of America.
- California Voter Foundation - provides a voter guide that covers statewide candidates and state and county propositions, plus information on legislative districts, changes in voting technology, campaign financing, initiative watch and other special features.
- FairVote - the definitive source for information about election reform, including proportional representation, instant runoff voting, redistricting, voting rights and voter turnout.
- SmartVoter - provides a voter guide lets you look up your ballot options by zip code. Comprehensive candidate information and statewide proposition analysis. California League of Women Voters administers the site--to find out more about them, including their proposition endorsements, visit League of Women Voters of California.
- County of Sonoma Registrar of Voters - provides basic information on how to register and vote. Does not currently provide any information on candidates or propositions except for local election returns.
- California Secretary of State - provides statewide information on elections and much more.
- Project Vote Smart - search for elected officials and candidates by zip code. Features the National Political Awareness Test of candidates, also tracks congressional legislation and other basic information.
Stop the War Information